Collected by Meiranie Nurtaeni
Munhwa-ro, Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea
Sure, you can get Chinese food in Seoul, but a quick trip to the end of one branch of Seoul Metro's Line 1 can bring you a step closer to China! Enjoy Chinese restaurants and bric-a-brac shops galore! Insider's Tip: Seek out the garlic bud statue...
South Korea, Incheon, Jung-gu, Bukseong-dong 1(il)-ga, 86 ()-ga
Wolmido, an island off the coast of Korea near the city of Incheon, is a nice place to go for a day trip. The small amusement park can be fun for kids, while the adults will love the multitude of seafood restaurants. The picture depicts the...
Ganghwa-gun, Incheon, South Korea
Under the eave, a monkey supports the weight of a temple roof on Ganghwa Island, in the Han river estuary, northwest of Seoul, a stone's throw from North Korea... On one of my teen-age visits to Korea, an uncle took us to spend the day here, an...
26 Jin-ri, Deokjeok-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon, South Korea
More than 4,000 islands and islets surround the Korean peninsula. So, it's hard to pick just one to explore. But if you're mainly staying in Seoul and aching for an island visit, head over to the Incheon port and hop onto a ferry to Deokjeokdo;...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now