Collected by Meiranie Nurtaeni
Munhwa-ro, Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea
Sure, you can get Chinese food in Seoul, but a quick trip to the end of one branch of Seoul Metro's Line 1 can bring you a step closer to China! Enjoy Chinese restaurants and bric-a-brac shops galore! Insider's Tip: Seek out the garlic bud statue...
South Korea, Incheon, Jung-gu, Bukseong-dong 1(il)-ga, 86 ()-ga
Wolmido, an island off the coast of Korea near the city of Incheon, is a nice place to go for a day trip. The small amusement park can be fun for kids, while the adults will love the multitude of seafood restaurants. The picture depicts the...
Ganghwa-gun, Incheon, South Korea
Under the eave, a monkey supports the weight of a temple roof on Ganghwa Island, in the Han river estuary, northwest of Seoul, a stone's throw from North Korea... On one of my teen-age visits to Korea, an uncle took us to spend the day here, an...
26 Jin-ri, Deokjeok-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon, South Korea
More than 4,000 islands and islets surround the Korean peninsula. So, it's hard to pick just one to explore. But if you're mainly staying in Seoul and aching for an island visit, head over to the Incheon port and hop onto a ferry to Deokjeokdo;...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna