Incantevole Sorrento & Amalfi Coast
Collected by Sarah Clements Olivieri
Top experiences of Sorrento & The Amalfi Coast. I could spend the rest of my days here.
Via Fuorimura, 7, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
After spending a few days in Rome, we needed an oasis. Sorrento was the relaxing peaceful place we were looking for. Upon arrival, the front desk will great you with warm smiles and check you in promptly. If you arrive early, as we did, your room...
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Pause. Breath slowly. Enjoy the peaceful historic Italian village. Find a way to the roof of a hotel or a terrance. Take a few moments to be thankful and feel on top of the world. View the jagged cliffs that lead to the sea. The rooftops of local...
Corso Italia, 185, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Piazza Tasso is the hub, the main square, in Sorrento. Grab drinks, dinner, shop, or just wander the streets. This is where you can see the city come to life. Locals zipping through the streets on scooters. Couples in love taking a ride in horse...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys