In and Around Kuala Lumpur
Collected by Breawna Power Eaton
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, or KL as it's affectionately known, is a relatively young city compared to the rest of the world. Because of the multi-racial mix of predominantly Malays, Chinese and Indians, the merging of cultural diversity makes it an absolutely...
Jalan Kebun Bunga, Tasik Perdana, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This was our (my friend and I) first visit to Lake Gardens, eventhough we've been living in Kuala Lumpur close to five years now. We started off with the obligatory Nasi Lemak for breakfast at Tanglin Food Court before proceeding to the park. The...
I-City, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
i-City in Shah Alam, Malaysia is a park filled with artificial trees made of colourful digital lights. Yes, it's touristy and full of people (mostly locals), but it's a lot of fun! Great for photography. There are also other attractions nearby...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico