Collected by CKL
11 Nanjing W Rd, NanJing XiLu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Barbarossa's Moroccan cuisine, Arabian decor and dramatic warm lighting are like a scene out of Casablanca. However, positioned against Shanghai's skyline and a crowd of hip locals, dining here is a wholly modern Chinese experience. Stay for...
Kalischer St 25, Yafo, 6516505, Israel
For some time now, minimalism has been the default look in Tel Aviv’s healthy boutique-hotel scene. This 30-room hotel, positioned at the crossroads of bustling Rothschild Avenue and bohemian Neve Tzedek, is a welcome departure. Warm,...
38 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
In a city with no shortage of great lodgings, Cape Town’s Grand Daddy Hotel offers guests something a little different: a night’s sleep in a vintage Airstream trailer parked on the roof of the hotel. The top-floor trailer...
373 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
There is a tremendous selection of international food and drink at the Neighbourgoods Market in Woodstock (Saturdays, 9am-2pm), so come hungry. You'll find Belgian waffles, paella, bratwurst, and thin-crust pizza, as well as, craft beer, fresh...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign