I'm Nutty for Peanuts!
Collected by Cory Dale Cart
Birmingham, AL, USA
Opened in 1907 and still dedicated to doing things the old-fashioned way, a walk down the historic brick road of Morris Avenue to the Peanut Depot is truly a step back in time. Get your peanuts salted, roasted, or boiled, and have them bagged up...
Drayton St & W Gaston Street, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah is known for its great Southern food and is home to some of the famous restaurants in the South. But some of the best food in Savannah can be found wandering through the city's farmer's markets. These peanuts were delicious and...
126 Capitol St, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
The Peanut Shoppe has been in business for 60 years in downtown Charleston, West Virginia. It is exactly what it says: a store selling peanuts it roasts in site in a 1950's era roaster. This is as awesome of find as you can ever encounter while...
Osmaniye, Osmaniye Merkez/Osmaniye, Turkey
Osmaniye is a small city located on the Silk Road between Adana and Gaziantep in Southeastern Turkey. Graced on one side by the Nur Mountains, it lies on the eastern edge of Cukurova, a region known for its rich agricultural production. Though...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter