I'm Nutty for Peanuts!
Collected by Cory Dale Cart
3009 Messer Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35203, USA
Opened in 1907 and still dedicated to doing things the old-fashioned way, a walk down the historic brick road of Morris Avenue to the Peanut Depot is truly a step back in time. Get your peanuts salted, roasted, or boiled, and have them bagged up...
Drayton St & W Gaston Street, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah is known for its great Southern food and is home to some of the famous restaurants in the South. But some of the best food in Savannah can be found wandering through the city's farmer's markets. These peanuts were delicious and...
126 Capitol St, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
The Peanut Shoppe has been in business for 60 years in downtown Charleston, West Virginia. It is exactly what it says: a store selling peanuts it roasts in site in a 1950's era roaster. This is as awesome of find as you can ever encounter while...
Osmaniye, Osmaniye Merkez/Osmaniye, Turkey
Osmaniye is a small city located on the Silk Road between Adana and Gaziantep in Southeastern Turkey. Graced on one side by the Nur Mountains, it lies on the eastern edge of Cukurova, a region known for its rich agricultural production. Though...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles