Collected by ijfke ridgley
ijfke ridgley′s Wishlist
26 34 St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
I was lucky enough to visit the gold and spice souks in Dubai with an Arabic-speaking friend who helped me talk the shop owners down on everything from fabric and pillowcases to dried roses and cinnamon sticks. We were impressed by the...
While I was planning my second trip to Croatia, I researched other sites to visit besides Dubrovnik’s Old City and islands along the coast. One of my Croatian friends told me to look into the Plitvice waterfalls. As soon as I saw some photos...
7485 Virgelle Ferry Rd N, Loma, MT 59460, USA
Eight miles of gravel road away from an already lonely stretch of highway in Central Montana, the Virgelle Mercantile Bed and Breakfast offers quiet comfort. Well, mostly quiet. If you choose to sleep outside in the sheep wagon or one of the...
We really enjoyed our stay at the guesthouse Eyvindara in Egjilstadir, Iceland. We only spent a night there but it was very comfortable and enough space for 4. This particular cabin has a small living area, kitchenette equipped with all for light...
Mingulay, United Kingdom
Mingulay resembles an island that you can only dream about. Taking a boat trip from Barra with 5 other people we were greeted by Basking Sharks in the bay and a party of Grey Seals on the beach. A lovely man called Donald is the only man who can...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign