Collected by ijfke ridgley
ijfke ridgley′s Wishlist
26 34 St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Going to markets has an air of excitement in the Arab World, where the souks are still the place where locals and tourists can go to meet each other, trade, and shop around for all sorts of commodities. I was lucky enough to visit the gold and...
7485 Virgelle Ferry Rd N, Loma, MT 59460, USA
Eight miles of gravel road away from an already lonely stretch of highway in Central Montana, the Virgelle Mercantile Bed and Breakfast offers quiet comfort. Well, mostly quiet. If you choose to sleep outside in the sheep wagon or one of the...
We really enjoyed our stay at the guesthouse Eyvindara in Egjilstadir, Iceland. We only spent a night there but it was very comfortable and enough space for 4. This particular cabin has a small living area, kitchenette equipped with all for light...
Mingulay, United Kingdom
Mingulay resembles an island that you can only dream about. Taking a boat trip from Barra with 5 other people we were greeted by Basking Sharks in the bay and a party of Grey Seals on the beach. A lovely man called Donald is the only man who can...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village