If You Only Have Three Days in Washington, D.C.
Three days in DC is plenty enough to receive an intensive dose of history, government, and culture. Devote the first day to being dazzled by DC's national treasures, historic buildings, and museums. Venture into DC's neighborhoods the next day to experience lively cafés and restaurants, deep-rooted culture, and music of all genres. Cross the Potomac into Virginia, for day three at the hallowed Arlington National Cemetery and the gorgeous Mount Vernon Estate.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You