If You Only Have Three Days in Singapore
Three days is enough time to explore Singapore's main sightseeing neighborhoods: Chinatown, Little India, Arab Street, and the East Coast. Browse Singapore's museums and shops that take your fancy, choose one of the city's many rooftops for a sundown drink, and eat in hawker centers as much as you can. During your three days in Singapore, make your way outside of the city center to see the world-famous zoo, pamper yourself on Sentosa, or, for a throwback Singapore experience, explore Pulau Ubin.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter