If You Only Have Three Days in San Francisco
It's easy to spend weeks in San Francisco without running out of things to do, so if you only have three days in the city you'll want to make the most of your stay. If you plan right, however, you'll have time to squeeze the most essential San Francisco experiences into three action-packed days. From the Golden Gate to Alcatraz, museums to must-eats, here is how to best spend three days in the City by the Bay.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You