If You Only Have Three Days In Bangkok
You can cover a lot of ground in Bangkok over three days. Thailand's capital is a huge city, but you can form a pretty rounded impression of the place in even a short visit. Besides visiting the must-do temples and sights, you can fill your stomach on spicy street food and other culinary delights. Best of all, after packing so much in, Bangkok is the perfect place to refresh with a rejuvenating massage. No matter what you do, you'll enjoy your three day tour of Bangkok.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale