еще один дешевый рынок, для местных
Collected by Maryna Grankina
Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Janpath is a bustling marketplace that houses both government-approved shops and open-air stalls. Plan to visit soon after arriving in Delhi to grab a few local and traditional clothing items. Of course, there are hundreds of options: countless...
Malve Nagar, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Janta Mantar, a Jaipur park for the space-and-time-inclined, was built in the early 1700s by the Maharaja Singh. The UNESCO World Heritage site, located in the old city, contains 20 large stone astronomical instruments designed...
First Floor, F 17A , Select Citywalk, Saket, Saket District Centre, District Centre, Sector 6, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017, India
Shivan Bhatiya and Narresh Kukreja both attended The National Institute of Fashion Technology in Delhi. The New Delhi shop is their flagship store.
Al Manara - Opp. Times Square Building - Indigo Central 8 - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jones the Grocer is one of the most accessible Western restaurants in Dubai. The market-and-restaurant's friendly Australian vibe extends all the way to its menu (there are tasty options for every kind of eater, including...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos