Collected by emsy13
Sterling, AK, USA
In researching an article I wrote about the Iditarod, my son and I went dogsledding in February with Sam Deltour, a musher for Team Seavey who was the first rookie to complete the thousand-mile race with his entire sixteen-dog team intact. Later,...
Nosy Boraha, Madagascar
Les Lemurien is a beautiful hotel located on Ile Nattes, a smaller island located off of Sainte Marie, and island in the Indian Ocean off of Madagascar! Private sand beach, bungalows on the beach, calm turquoise water, and leaping lemurs! This is...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun