Collected by Lea Hutchins
Skólavörðustígur 3A, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Inhale the tantalizing smell of waffles and smooth arabica at the city’s oldest coffee shop that has been serving up espresso since 1958. This local hangout is so cool that hip US musician John Grant featured it on the cover of his album Pale...
Nauthólsvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Riding a strange, shrunken horse into a mossy canyon outside Reykjavik on a bright, bracing day with winter rolling in and a plate of minke whale waiting for you at day's end is tops. Doing so on three days' sleep deprivation is, in fact,...
20, Hafnarstræti, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The first tour we did after arriving in Iceland was Grayline Tour's "Taste the Saga," billed as a brewery tour, but really giving you so much more bang for your buck. "Taste the Saga" was unlike any brewery tour I've ever been on. Usually you...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles