Collected by Lea Hutchins
Skólavörðustígur 3A, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Inhale the tantalizing smell of waffles and smooth arabica at the city’s oldest coffee shop that has been serving up espresso since 1958. This local hangout is so cool that hip US musician John Grant featured it on the cover of his album Pale...
Nauthólsvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Riding a strange, shrunken horse into a mossy canyon outside Reykjavik on a bright, bracing day with winter rolling in and a plate of minke whale waiting for you at day's end is tops. Doing so on three days' sleep deprivation is, in fact,...
Hafnarstræti 20, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The first tour we did after arriving in Iceland was Grayline Tour's "Taste the Saga," billed as a brewery tour, but really giving you so much more bang for your buck. "Taste the Saga" was unlike any brewery tour I've ever been on. Usually you...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season