Collected by Doug kahan
Goðafoss Waterfall, Iceland
The meaning of the name Goðafoss ("Waterfall of the Gods") gives a pretty good indication of how this natural site has been regarded throughout Icelandic history. Located between Akureyri and Mývatn, it is without a doubt one of the country's most...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village