Collected by Kaylyn Nese
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
Íþróttahúsið Strandgötu, 220 Hafnarfjörður, Iceland
The Viking Village Restaurant is right next to the Viking Hotel in Hafnarfjordur, Reykjavik area, about 11km from the center. We had our last dinner here and really loved it. Some people consider it a tourist trap. That may be, since the prices...
My husband and I traveled around the periphery of Iceland (on Ring Road) over a 9-day trip this summer. We drove anti-clockwise from Reykjavik and towards the fag end of our road-trip we were in the Snaefellness National Park in Western Iceland....
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years