Collected by Christopher Leach
Hafnarstræti 20, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The first tour we did after arriving in Iceland was Grayline Tour's "Taste the Saga," billed as a brewery tour, but really giving you so much more bang for your buck. "Taste the Saga" was unlike any brewery tour I've ever been on. Usually you...
At the beginning of a 4-day, 40-mile trek through the fringes of the Icelandic highlands, we saw these artistic masterpieces. Landmannalaugar. To me, they were the Rainbow Mountains. Majestic. Surreal. Hiking by this beautiful landscape seemed...
Nesjavellir 801, 801 Nesjavellir, Iceland
Protruding from a landscape of moss and lava less than an hour from Reykjavik lies one of the very few true luxury hotels outside of the island-nation’s capital, the Ion Adventure Hotel. What was once a no-frills barracks for workers at a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys