Collected by AFAR Explorer
Vogafjós, 660 Myvatn, Iceland
Built in 1947, this intimate, family-run hotel has an enviable location right on the banks of the striking Lake Mývatn in the northeast of Iceland. Despite looking fairly nondescript from the outside, Hotel Reykjahlid exudes a traditional...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village