Collected by Sarah Oakley
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
The weather outside may be frightful, even in summer, but the waters of the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa in Iceland are always delightful. We visited the Blue Lagoon Spa during an 8-hour layover in Reykjavik. All inclusive round-trips are available...
The Horse Shoe, Iceland
My husband and I just returned from a trip to Iceland for my 40th birthday. We were lucky enough to be in Iceland during a somewhat-rare solar storm that made the Northern Lights much brighter and more active than usual, and since that's what I...
Látrabjarg is home to millions of puffins, but you must have a good day for taking photos and most importantly must be available during the evening. During the day they are on the ocean looking for fish. Our time there was very rainy and extremely...
Hvammar, Kópavogur, Iceland
First time: We took the Northern Lights tour out about an hour outside of Rekyjavik and they didn't show. Second time: Northern Lights tour canceled for the night because of visibility problems (cloudy day). Third time: We went an hour outside...
My husband and I traveled around the periphery of Iceland (on Ring Road) over a 9-day trip this summer. We drove anti-clockwise from Reykjavik and towards the fag end of our road-trip we were in the Snaefellness National Park in Western Iceland....
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With