Collected by Guy Needham , AFAR Local Expert
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
Tehran, تهران Ferdowsi Avenue 198 11316، 91144, Iran
Iran may be one of the most misunderstood countries in the world. While this ancient civilization—and the region as a whole—is undeniably going through a period of turmoil and change, the sensationalist newspaper headlines and...
205 Chard Road RD 1, Gibbston 9197, New Zealand
Set in one of the most picturesque locations in New Zealand, Chard Farm is blessed in more ways than one. Located in Central Otago, outside of Queenstown, the vineyard is a real favourite for wine lovers - not least because of its stunning gold...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum