Collected by Darcy Lloyd
The charming red and white Garðskagaviti lighthouse near Keflavik is Ideland's tallest. Built in 1944, the lighthouse was a gift from American servicemen grateful for being rescued from a sinking U.S. Coast Guard vessel. You can climb all the way...
Geirsgata 8, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
They call it The Sea Baron, but ironically it's as cozy as you could wish for. This tiny restaurant is one of the oldest on Reykjavík's harbor, and serves the world's best lobster soup. Stay and rub elbows with fellow seafood lovers at the...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years