Collected by Tim Pettigrew
For travelers looking for more than standard tourist hot spots surrounding the city of Reykjavik, the forested region of Eastern Iceland is waiting for exploration. The main town in this region is lively Egilsstadir. About ten miles south is a...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village