Collected by ToniAnn Drenckhahn
Skólavörðustígur 15, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
12 Tónar is one of Iceland's longest-serving record stores and is also a local record label. Housed in a traditional wooden house in downtown Reykjavik, it's the best place to find all kinds of Icelandic music—from classical and pop to rock and...
66.046407, -17.343459, Garðarsbraut, 640 Húsavík, Iceland
My husband and I traveled around the periphery of Iceland (on Ring Road) over a 9-day trip this summer. Husavik is a primarily fishing town located on the northern coast of Iceland. It is about 40-min drive from Lake Myvatn. The town has daily...
Tjörnin, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The natural beauty of Iceland is well renowned , esp. its mesmerizing landscape comprising waterfalls, volcanoes, hot springs, and glaciers. But equally appealing is the perfect cityscape of its capital city! Strolling on the streets of Reykjavík...
Laugavegur, Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavik is well known for its fishing-village atmosphere, cutting-edge art, fashion and design scenes—and also its excellent nightlife. Though generally quite quiet through the week, the city comes alive on the weekend as locals and visitors...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019