Collected by Far/Back
As we set out for a driving tour around Snæfellsnes Peninsula, our poetic Front Desk manager insists we visit Öndverðarnes. “If the world had a place where it came to an end, it would look like this”, he declares soulfully, “And if you need to...
I read somewhere before I arrived that Icelandic landscapes looked like the moon. Nowhere was that more true than here.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign