Collected by Smiti Staudt
Skúlagata 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Meet the KEX Hostel, possibly the hippest hostel you’ll come across in your travels—well, at least, in Iceland. Formerly a biscuit factory, it’s now a haven for hipster travelers and impossibly cool locals. You know that band Of Monsters and Men?...
Þórsgötu 1, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Chef Melsted's bistro in Hotel Odinsve is a great place to get acquainted with Scandinavian cuisine, and a comfortable place to unwind after a day exploring Reykjavik. The decor is warm and inviting - I spent a surpringing amount of time reading...
Geirsgata 8, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Even in summer, Iceland is cold enough for warm soup. The food and hospitality draws locals and tourists to Sægreifinn, which means Sea Barron, and the retired fisherman who runs the place is almost always there, greeting people and chatting....
Lækjargata 2a, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Strolling through beautiful Reykjavik with my husband on a chilly January night, I loved to watch the people tucked away in the town's many restaurants, warm and cozy and enjoying a delicious dinner. One of the best restaurants we came across in...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign