Collected by Suzanne mf
Mýrargata 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Whenever I visit a new coastal city, I head straight to the harbor to see what sort of activities the mariners are up to there. Reykjavik, the world's northernmost capital city has two harbors, the best known being the Old Harbor hear the city...
Klapparstígur 27, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
If you find yourself in Reykjavik wondering what do, there's one sure bet for dinner and entertainment—Cafe Rosenberg. It's like the Cheers of Reykjavik. The place where everybody comes to know your name, and you always feel at home. The...
101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The Sun Voyager is a sculpture by Jón Gunnar Árnason. The Sun Voyager is a dreamboat, an ode to the sun. Intrinsically, it contains within itself the promise of undiscovered territory, a dream of hope, progress, and freedom. The sculpture is...
Sturlugata 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The Icelandic birch liqueur and schnapps called Bjork (which means birch in Icelandic) is the best spirit available in Iceland. While other options such as Brennivin (also called black death, for a reason) are notorious for the hangover you'll...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now