Collected by Karen Gershowitz
This was a gorgeous day and a beautiful site to visit. No other tourists there so we had the entire place to ourselves. They knew how to build a well insulated house back then, well protected from the wind and feeling also soundproof. The Glaumbær...
Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Whether it is sunny or foggy, the scenic Shore Path in Bar Harbor is a must walk. Starting at Agamont Park near the town docks, the 170-year old path meanders along rocky granite outcroppings for 1/2 mile (1 mile round trip). The path skirts the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun