Collected by Loren Barber
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Three days in iceland. Doesn't sound like much time? I'm here to convince you otherwise. We experienced glacier hiking, ice climbing, waterfalls, volcanos, Icelandic horses, snow-capped mountains, lava fields, Vikings, Viking beer,...
The Horse Shoe, Iceland
My husband and I just returned from a trip to Iceland for my 40th birthday. We were lucky enough to be in Iceland during a somewhat-rare solar storm that made the Northern Lights much brighter and more active than usual, and since that's what I...
Outskirts of REYKJAVIK, Iceland --- We travelled on the Golden Circle, a popular tourist route that covers about 300 km with primary stops that include national park Þingvellir, the waterfall Gullfoss (meaning "golden falls"), and the geothermally...
Nauthólsvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Riding a strange, shrunken horse into a mossy canyon outside Reykjavik on a bright, bracing day with winter rolling in and a plate of minke whale waiting for you at day's end is tops. Doing so on three days' sleep deprivation is, in fact,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico