Collected by Rick Dow
For travelers looking for more than standard tourist hot spots surrounding the city of Reykjavik, the forested region of Eastern Iceland is waiting for exploration. The main town in this region is lively Egilsstadir. About ten miles south is a...
Laugavegur 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
I can't stop telling everyone I encounter how crazy 24 hours of daylight was. I snapped this picture from the 4th floor kitchen of the Reykjavik Backpacker's hostel at approximately 12:30 on a Saturday night (Sunday morning) in order to show...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December