Collected by So Yeon Kim
Nauthólsvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Riding a strange, shrunken horse into a mossy canyon outside Reykjavik on a bright, bracing day with winter rolling in and a plate of minke whale waiting for you at day's end is tops. Doing so on three days' sleep deprivation is, in fact,...
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
My husband and I traveled around the periphery of Iceland (on Ring Road) over a 9-day trip this summer. We drove anti-clockwise from Reykjavik and towards the fag end of our road-trip we were in the Snaefellness National Park in Western Iceland....
Látrabjarg is home to millions of puffins, but you must have a good day for taking photos and most importantly must be available during the evening. During the day they are on the ocean looking for fish. Our time there was very rainy and extremely...
The Aurora Borealis goes on all night in Akureyri, Iceland; however, the clouds, moon and weather prevent the human eye to see it all the time. We were lucky enough to be able to catch the Northern Lights on our trip. It was just like how the old...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 5World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art