Collected by Ann Edwards
Skúlagata 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
we didnt stay at KEX hostel but we went there twice for burgers and coffee and cool people watching. The interior is an instagrammers dream and the abbreviated menu is a good mix of American heartiness (cheeseburgers) and delicious Scando fare...
Laugavegur 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
I can't stop telling everyone I encounter how crazy 24 hours of daylight was. I snapped this picture from the 4th floor kitchen of the Reykjavik Backpacker's hostel at approximately 12:30 on a Saturday night (Sunday morning) in order to show...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village