Collected by Ann Edwards
Skúlagata 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
we didnt stay at KEX hostel but we went there twice for burgers and coffee and cool people watching. The interior is an instagrammers dream and the abbreviated menu is a good mix of American heartiness (cheeseburgers) and delicious Scando fare...
Laugavegur 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
I can't stop telling everyone I encounter how crazy 24 hours of daylight was. I snapped this picture from the 4th floor kitchen of the Reykjavik Backpacker's hostel at approximately 12:30 on a Saturday night (Sunday morning) in order to show...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights