Collected by Sean Smith
On a trip to the amazing Iceland this January, my husband and I ended our first day at the small seaside town of Eyrarbakki. I wasn't prepared for how beautiful the Icelandic coast would be. The sun started its slow descent right around 4:45 each...
Eyrarbraut 3a, Stokkseyri, Iceland
Icelandic lobster—also known as langoustine—is more like an oversize crayfish than a meaty Maine lobster. Nonetheless, it’s delicious, either grilled in garlic butteror cooked in creamy Icelandic lobster soup. For seafood straight from the source,...
The impossible-to-pronounce Seljalandsfoss Waterfall in Iceland lies on the Southern Ring Road between the towns of Selfoss and Skogafoss on the way to the coastal town of Vik. The falls plunge about 200 feet into deep pool. Much of the waterfall...
Svartifoss Trail, Iceland
This was a pretty nice hike, the waterfall is about 1.5km from the information center and it's an inclined hike. It took us about 1 h there and less back as you go downhill on the way back. It was really worth the trouble to see this amazing...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises