Collected by Ashley
Cala Salada, Spain
Likely the most stunning cove on Ibiza, a short trek to the side of the bay that is not directly accessible by car is worth it for a swim in the crystalline water of Cala Salada. It's devoid of commercial establishments, so bring all you need for...
Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain
The Balearic Island of Ibiza is a bustling smorgasbord of disco clubs, shopping markets, and ethnic restaurants juxtaposed with striking vistas, quiet beaches, and dinner music perfectly timed with the sunsets. After several nights of jam packed...
Ibiza city, Carrer de la Mare de Déu, 22, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Before my trip, I had thought of Ibiza mostly as the land of bohemian gypsets and more recently as pilgrimage for those into the rave club scene. Happily, I discovered that there is a charming old world to be discovered within the medieval walled...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019