Collected by Ashley
Cala Salada, Spain
Likely the most stunning cove on Ibiza, a short trek to the side of the bay that is not directly accessible by car is worth it for a swim in the crystalline water of Cala Salada. It's devoid of commercial establishments, so bring all you need for...
Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain
The Balearic Island of Ibiza is a bustling smorgasbord of disco clubs, shopping markets, and ethnic restaurants juxtaposed with striking vistas, quiet beaches, and dinner music perfectly timed with the sunsets. After several nights of jam packed...
Ibiza city, Carrer de la Mare de Déu, 22, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Before my trip, I had thought of Ibiza mostly as the land of bohemian gypsets and more recently as pilgrimage for those into the rave club scene. Happily, I discovered that there is a charming old world to be discovered within the medieval walled...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December