Collected by Caitlin Wilson
Plaça de Vila, 5, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
The Balearic Island of Ibiza is known for its techno clubs, wild parties, and extreme night life. But, if you're old and crusty like me, you might just discover another aspect of the island that will urge you to return time and time again. In...
Carrer Vara de Rey, 40, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears, Spain
There was no better way to end my last night in Ibiza than watching the sunset with all my friends in front of Cafe Mambo. We bought two 6 packs of Coronas & enjoyed them in the company of music & street performers, there were no better seats in...
Cala Sol d'en Serra Calle Afueras, s/n, 07849 Cala Llonga, Islas Baleares, Spain
This was the first place in Ibiza that matched the Ibiza in my mind. I remember pulling into the dusty parking lot after a windy drive, making our curious way down the hot concrete path towards sunshine-y Balearic tunes, finally getting that first...
Cala Salada, Spain
Likely the most stunning cove on Ibiza, a short trek to the side of the bay that is not directly accessible by car is worth it for a swim in the crystalline water of Cala Salada. It's devoid of commercial establishments, so bring all you need for...
Playa de Sa Roqueta, s/n, 07860 Sa Roqueta, Illes Balears, Spain
Ibiza can be pretty intense and sometimes you'll find yourself needing a break from the 24/7 partying on the Playa D'en Bossa. If that's the case, take a boat over to the island of Formentera, spend a day surrounded by pristine turquoise waters...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals