Collected by Emma John , AFAR Local Expert
07850 Sant Carles de Peralta, Illes Balears, Spain
San Carlos is a tiny, former hippie town and you can drive in and out of it in the time it takes to say "Peace out, man". But as you take the hairy blind corner in the centre of town, you'll notice some tables and chairs set out on the pavement....
Pou des Lleó, Spain
When we asked at our hotel for a restaurant recommendation, we were given directions to the restaurant at Pou des Lleo. "That's where they serve the famous paella," we were told. Pou des Lleo turned out to be a tiny cove at the end of a completely...
Aigües Blanques/ Sant Carles de Peralta, 07850 Santa Eulària des Riu, Islas Baleares, Spain
Not everyone comes to Ibiza for the music. Personally, clubbing is about as far down my list of holiday activities as spelunking and crocodile baiting. So the beaches of Ibiza town, with its beach parties and its school-break clientele, are rather...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico