Collected by Emma John , AFAR Local Expert
07850 Sant Carles de Peralta, Balearic Islands, Spain
San Carlos is a tiny, former hippie town and you can drive in and out of it in the time it takes to say "Peace out, man". But as you take the hairy blind corner in the centre of town, you'll notice some tables and chairs set out on the pavement....
Platja Pou d’es Lleo, Spain
When we asked at our hotel for a restaurant recommendation, we were given directions to the restaurant at Pou des Lleo. "That's where they serve the famous paella," we were told. Pou des Lleo turned out to be a tiny cove at the end of a completely...
Aigües Blanques/ Sant Carles de Peralta, 07850 Santa Eulària des Riu, Islas Baleares, Spain
Not everyone comes to Ibiza for the music. Personally, clubbing is about as far down my list of holiday activities as spelunking and crocodile baiting. So the beaches of Ibiza town, with its beach parties and its school-break clientele, are rather...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall