Collected by Henri Louvat
Platja d'en Bossa, 10, 07817 Sant Jordi de ses Salines, Islas Baleares, Spain
One of THE dance parties on the island, ANTS is a great way to spend a Saturday night on the island. Off season you can catch ANTS in London, Miami and other places–adding new recruits to their multi-national colony. Throughout the summer of 2014...
Platja d'en Bossa, s/n, 07817 Sant Jordi de ses Salines, Islas Baleares, Spain
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is Europe's first Hard Rock Hotel. It launched June 13, 2014 with an awesome party, that included Hard Rock's ceremonial guitar smashing and an unforgettable concert with Nile Rogers. In addition to a good spa, great food,...
Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain
The Balearic Island of Ibiza is a bustling smorgasbord of disco clubs, shopping markets, and ethnic restaurants juxtaposed with striking vistas, quiet beaches, and dinner music perfectly timed with the sunsets. After several nights of jam packed...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now