Collected by Jeff Jaekley
7040 Arraiolos, Portugal
Set in southern Portugal’s rural Alentejo region, this five-room villa was inspired by the design of the fortified Roman farmhouses that once dotted the area. Vintage and modern furnishings (a Jean Prouvé daybed, chairs by Philippe Starck) fill...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet