No place is quite as synonymous with the Key West spirit as Sloppy Joe’s, which has been around since 1933 and was a regular hangout for Ernest Hemingway; the bar even hosts an annual Papa look-alike contest, with white-bearded men competing...
Key West is billed as "the Home of the Sunset," which means every time the sun sinks below the horizon, it’s time for a party. Since the 1960s, Mallory Square’s dock has been hosting this nightly celebration, which begins two hours...
This museum showcases treasures from 17th- and 18th-century European and English shipwrecks discovered in the waters around Key West. Artifacts include navigational instruments, armaments, silver and gold ingots, cannons and shackles from slave...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May