I want to go there: Europe
Collected by Beth Weeks
78000 Versailles, France
Versailles is known for its gilded halls, mirrors, chandeliers, endless tapestries etc. But the real eyebrow-raiser is out the back door to the grounds. The pools and greenery go on for so far you literally can't see the end of them. As you wander...
Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Military Rd, Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The Irish Museum of Modern Art is located in Kilmainham, just a short trip out of Dublin's City Center on the Luas. Housed in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, the building and its grounds are vast. The grounds are littered with contemporary public...
Haštalská 753/18, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
At this Michelin-starred restaurant, food is a performance art and the results deserve a standing ovation. That said, this is Prague, so although the food and presentation are comparable to other first-class dining experiences in Europe, the...
1 Baile Na Gleanna, Inisheer, Co. Galway, Ireland
Inisheer (also called "Inis Oirr") is the smallest of the three Aran Islands, off the coast of Galway, Ireland. Before I went I was told by an Irish friend that it has a spiritual quality to it and it does: the quiet (that you can literally feel),...
100 Harley St, Marylebone, London W1G 7JA, UK
Primrose Hill is both a charming village in the city of London and a beautiful hillside park overlooking the city. Chock full of small cafes and shops, it makes for a lovely respite from the frantic streets of London, just a quick tube ride away....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles