I dream of iceland
Collected by Deborah Miller
My first trip to Iceland left me completely in love with the country and I can't wait to return.
Austurstræti 9, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Despite its name, The Laundromat is anything but. This cafe has a high energy vibe, great food, and (my personal staple) coffee! On Austurstræti, just a short walk from the main shopping district, it's a perfect place to stop and refuel. It...
2, Miðvangur, Egilsstaðir, Iceland
I was traveling around Iceland for a few weeks and had spent one particularly long day rewarded by breathtaking scenes along the road, impromptu hikes, and finally ended with dinner at this local bistro just down the street from the hotel I was...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign