Collected by Christine Au
Ul. Higijeničkog Društva 19, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Simply a must for anyone visiting Hvar town on the island of Hvar, the fortress overlooking the town is very old, and offers a splendid view of the town below, and of the islands in the distance. Make the short walk up here, pay the modest...
Punta Milna 27, 21450, Malo Grablje, Croatia
Hotel Fortuna and the little town of Milna (Hvar), Croatia are magical. The location is so incredibly beautiful. The water is crystal clear and the perfect temperature in July. Refreshingly cool, but not cold. Myself, my husband, and our 11 and...
Ulica Marka Pola 2, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
We sailed into Korčula late in the afternoon with plenty of time to wander the narrow streets. While crisscrossing the old neighborhoods keep your eyes open for a glimpse into private gardens and ancient townhouses. In the evening be sure to grab...
Gently sitting in the harbour of what is considered a mini-Dubrovnik, these fishermen’s boats were resting in the shallows of Korcula. An island famed for its local Grk wine, and reputedly the birthplace of Marco Polo, it has attracted holiday...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season