Collected by Aprajita
Trg Sv. Stjepana 42, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
I did not take this picture because I thought it made my legs look fabulous. I took it because I could not believe how perfectly clear the water was. It was cool, refreshing and hidden. I was standing in Vlaka cove, on the tiny island of Sv....
PORAT 00, Biševo, 21485, Biševo, Croatia
If you are able to tour the Pakleni Islands near Hvar in Croatia ask to be taken to Bisevo to see the blue grotto. Once you are there you will be taken in a small embarkation as the entrance to the cave is only 1.5 meters high. Once you enter your...
13, Vicka Butorovića, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
At the beachside restaurant Robinson's--a hidden gem with no electricity or running water, tucked away a nude beach on the coast of Hvar--every bite of "Squid Nona Mikra" is worth trekking for. And trek you will, as it's only reachable by an hour...
Ul. Higijeničkog Društva 19, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Simply a must for anyone visiting Hvar town on the island of Hvar, the fortress overlooking the town is very old, and offers a splendid view of the town below, and of the islands in the distance. Make the short walk up here, pay the modest...
21483, Duboka, Croatia
For our few days in Vis, a two-hour ferry ride from Split, we would drive our Vespa until we got to a beach—they are not hard to come by on this small island. This beach, right about in the middle of the south coast of the island, is mostly only...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico