Collected by Ryan Ozog
Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Built between 1875 and 1884, the neo-Renaissance Opera House is worth a visit for the architecture alone. Purchase a box seat in one of the gilded balconies for a closer view of the baroque chandeliers. For a more raucous experience, head three...
Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
How I love Budapest. Both sides of the river, the Buda and the Pest, equally. At night, there is something especially lovely about the Buda side and a visit to the enchanting interior of the Matthias Church is a requirement, as well as time to...
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
If you are fortunate enough to find yourself in Budapest, then hurry on over to Nagycsarnok--The Great Market Hall on Fővám Tér for lunch. Go directly upstairs and have some authentic Hungarian Goulash or Hungarian Stuffed...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico