Collected by Eleanor Hallewell
Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4, 1118 Hungary
If you get the chance to go you must experience at least one Medicinal bath, we went to the Gellert Spa Baths which are the eldest ... We entered feeling a little uncomfortable as nudity is encouraged, but once you relax you really feel...
Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Built between 1875 and 1884, the neo-Renaissance Opera House is worth a visit for the architecture alone. Purchase a box seat in one of the gilded balconies for a closer view of the baroque chandeliers. For a more raucous experience, head three...
Budapest, Felhévíz, Hungary
While living in Hungary I fell in love with the people, food, culture and especially the architecture. Budapest has many architectural masterpieces lined up on the river banks of the Danube. Feast your eyes on Parliament, Buda Castle and the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign