Collected by Stephanie Dosch
Yixian, Huangshan, Anhui, China
Picturesque Hongcunzhen Village near Yellow Mountain in Anhui Province was the filming location for "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." The village is built in the shape of a water buffalo and the Moon Pool is its stomach. In a night scene in the...
1 Tiandu Ave, Tunxi Qu, Huangshan Shi, Anhui Sheng, China, 245000
The "sea of clouds" is best observed just before and just after sunrise at the summit of Huangshan (especially in the area of "Refreshing Terrace" and "Lion Peak"). One needs to spend the night at the summit—or preferably several nights, as the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village