Collected by Camden Luxford
G De La Vega 120, La Esperanza, Peru
Huaca Arco Iris (Temple of the Rainbow) is also called names like Temple of the Centipede (Horkheimer, 1944); Temple of the Dragon (Schaedel, 1948) and the Golden Wall. This beautiful structure is located in La Esperanza district, in Trujillo-...
Trujillo 13001, Peru
The Plaza de Armas in the Peruvian city of Trujillo is lined with brightly painted colonial buildings with dark wood Spanish balconies. The balconies were built so proper Spanish ladies could look out on the plaza without being seen. Today, locals...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019