Collected by Camden Luxford
G De La Vega 120, La Esperanza, Peru
Huaca Arco Iris (Temple of the Rainbow) is also called names like Temple of the Centipede (Horkheimer, 1944); Temple of the Dragon (Schaedel, 1948) and the Golden Wall. This beautiful structure is located in La Esperanza district, in Trujillo-...
Trujillo 13001, Peru
The Plaza de Armas in the Peruvian city of Trujillo is lined with brightly painted colonial buildings with dark wood Spanish balconies. The balconies were built so proper Spanish ladies could look out on the plaza without being seen. Today, locals...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village