Collected by Jen Lee
21 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EN, UK
Heading off the Royal Mile to find Greyfriar's Bobby, we passed this cafe that, by its name, I assumed was an Indian restaurant. But a closer look at the bottom of the main window stated that this was where the hero of Hogwarts was created. The...
Euston Road, London, Greater London N1 9AL, UK
Travel more often stirs excitement, curiosity and, sometimes, even jealousy. But alas, for some of us, frequent travelers, the word travel is also synonym of separation - be it for a few days or a few months. I stumbled upon this statue at King's...
Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
Completed in 2000, London's Millennium Bridge is the first pedestrian-only crossing built over the Thames in central London in over 100 years. The steel structure connects the City of London at St. Paul's Cathedral with the Tate Modern Gallery at...
12-13 King Edward St, Oxford OX1 4HT, UK
This is the main building of the University of Oxford, in Oxford, Oxfordshire. The university has a total of 38 colleges within itself, and even one in which you don't apply to, but instead the college calls you! Loads of Harry Potter scenes were...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes