How We Wed
Collected by Kate Thomas
Sector "B" Alto Obrajes, La Paz, Bolivia
For some reason, Mexican mariachi bands are very popular at Bolivian weddings these days, which struck me as a bit odd. Then again, people in my country do the chicken dance at weddings, so who am I to judge? On Saturdays you can go to los Puentes...
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
Upon arriving in Paris, one of the first sights I saw was at Notre Dame Cathedral. While taking pictures of the beautiful church, a couple who had just been married, were walking through the square. The bride had an absolutely beautiful dress, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter