How to Sleep and Shop in Style in Toyko
Collected by Andrew Richdale, AFAR Contributor
1 Chome-3-18 Chuocho, Meguro, Tokyo 152-0001, Japan
While it's not in the center of the action, the Claska is the most affordable stylish hotel in Tokyo and near many bus lines. Don't miss the gift shop for modern handmade-in-Japan curiosities for your home including mobiles, statues, and...
Japan, 〒160-0022 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, Shinjuku, 3 Chome−32−８ 新宿中央口ビル4・5F
Residents of Japan spend loads on designer label clothes often. They also generally live in tiny apartments. When they purge old stuff, including high end fashion designers and local Japanese finds, it ends up Ragtag. There are several locations...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter