How to Sleep and Shop in Style in Toyko
Collected by Andrew Richdale , AFAR Contributor
1 Chome-3-18 Chuocho, Meguro, Tokyo 152-0001, Japan
While it's not in the center of the action, the Claska is the most affordable stylish hotel in Tokyo and near many bus lines. Don't miss the gift shop for modern handmade-in-Japan curiosities for your home including mobiles, statues, and...
Japan, 〒160-0022 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, Shinjuku, 3 Chome−32−８ 新宿中央口ビル4・5F
Residents of Japan spend loads on designer label clothes often. They also generally live in tiny apartments. When they purge old stuff, including high end fashion designers and local Japanese finds, it ends up Ragtag. There are several locations...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May