How to Sleep and Shop in Style in Toyko
Collected by Andrew Richdale , AFAR Contributor
1 Chome-3-18 Chuocho, Meguro, Tokyo 152-0001, Japan
While it's not in the center of the action, the Claska is the most affordable stylish hotel in Tokyo and near many bus lines. Don't miss the gift shop for modern handmade-in-Japan curiosities for your home including mobiles, statues, and...
Japan, 〒160-0022 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, Shinjuku, 3 Chome−32−８ 新宿中央口ビル4・5F
Residents of Japan spend loads on designer label clothes often. They also generally live in tiny apartments. When they purge old stuff, including high end fashion designers and local Japanese finds, it ends up Ragtag. There are several locations...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019