How to Sleep and Shop in Style in Toyko
Collected by Andrew Richdale, AFAR Contributor
1 Chome-3-18 Chuocho, Meguro, Tokyo 152-0001, Japan
While it's not in the center of the action, the Claska is the most affordable stylish hotel in Tokyo and near many bus lines. Don't miss the gift shop for modern handmade-in-Japan curiosities for your home including mobiles, statues, and...
Japan, 〒160-0022 東京都新宿区Shinjuku, 3 Chome−32, 新宿3丁目32−8 新宿中央口ビル4・5F
Residents of Japan spend loads on designer label clothes often. They also generally live in tiny apartments. When they purge old stuff, including high end fashion designers and local Japanese finds, it ends up Ragtag. There are several locations...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna