How to Sleep and Shop in Style in Toyko
Collected by Andrew Richdale , AFAR Contributor
1 Chome-3-18 Chuocho, Meguro, Tokyo 152-0001, Japan
While it's not in the center of the action, the Claska is the most affordable stylish hotel in Tokyo and near many bus lines. Don't miss the gift shop for modern handmade-in-Japan curiosities for your home including mobiles, statues, and...
Japan, 〒160-0022 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, Shinjuku, 3 Chome−32−８ 新宿中央口ビル4・5F
Residents of Japan spend loads on designer label clothes often. They also generally live in tiny apartments. When they purge old stuff, including high end fashion designers and local Japanese finds, it ends up Ragtag. There are several locations...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum