How do you say 'oasis' in Thai?
Collected by Matthew Keesecker, AFAR Local Expert
หมู่ที่ 7 Tambon Ao Nang, อำเภอ เมืองกระบี่ Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
How does one get to the perfect island oasis? Well let's just say you ain't gonna walk there. After traveling through Cambodia and Vietnam for a while, we decided a serious beach break was in order. This lead us to Phuket, which we quickly decided...
Phaknam Bay, Phi Phi Island Tambon Ao Nang, Muang Chang Wat Krabi 81210, Thailand
On the island of Kho Phi Phi, there is the usual town that greets you with bars, restaurant and easy-to-get lodging if you didn't plan ahead. However, if you are so inclined, on the far side of the island there is a veritable Smurf village that...
125/148 Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
A view from my hut at the Phi Phi Relax Resort in Thailand. Pick your path to get here from the town of Kho Phi Phi: 45 minutes of hiking through the woods among fallen trees and a few minor mud slides (points for being adventurous), or take the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now