How do you say 'oasis' in Thai?
Collected by Matthew Keesecker, AFAR Local Expert
หมู่ที่ 7 Tambon Ao Nang, อำเภอ เมืองกระบี่ Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
How does one get to the perfect island oasis? Well let's just say you ain't gonna walk there. After traveling through Cambodia and Vietnam for a while, we decided a serious beach break was in order. This lead us to Phuket, which we quickly decided...
Phaknam Bay, Phi Phi Island Tambon Ao Nang, Muang Chang Wat Krabi 81210, Thailand
On the island of Kho Phi Phi, there is the usual town that greets you with bars, restaurant and easy-to-get lodging if you didn't plan ahead. However, if you are so inclined, on the far side of the island there is a veritable Smurf village that...
125/148 หมู่ 7 Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
A view from my hut at the Phi Phi Relax Resort in Thailand. Pick your path to get here from the town of Kho Phi Phi: 45 minutes of hiking through the woods among fallen trees and a few minor mud slides (points for being adventurous), or take the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now