Collected by Alondra Michelle
5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030, USA
You just never know what you’re going to see when you walk through the doors at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, where everything from corpse flowers to terra-cotta warriors have graced the exhibit halls. Permanent exhibits here...
1 Hope Blvd, Galveston, TX 77554, USA
The Moody Gardens resort has two indoor "pyramids" that make a great escape on a rainy day in Galveston. One simulates a rainforest environment and the other is filled with aquatic creatures. You can also spend the night at the Moody Gardens Hotel...
You'll hear people talk about doing things "on the Strand" in Galveston, which refers to a downtown historic district primarily situated on Strand Street. Begin exploring the area at 25th and Strand, visiting its shops, restaurants, galleries, and...
1923 Boddeker Rd, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
East Beach is the biggest public beach in Texas. Located at the far eastern tip of Galveston Island, East Beach is known for its beach parties, fishing, and bird watching.You can rent chairs and umbrellas, which are usually in ample supply. Expect...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast